Byron Bay and Surronds
• Griffith University: GRIFFITH UNI ORIENTATION WEEKEND
• To: Byron Bay
• 2 Days 2 Nights
• Departs: Fri, 25 Oct 2019
The eastern most point on the Australian coastline is home to the alternative communities of Oz. This small ocean community has drawn those seeking a slower lifestyle from all over our country.
These 2 days allow you to play on this awesome coastline. You'll surf, sea kayak and take a hike to the most eastern point of Australia. Our accommodation is centrally located and you have plenty of free time to chill with the locals. We?ve also arranged a night out to ensure that it's not only the days that involve you meeting the locals!
Sure you can do Byron yourself, but why would you when the ultimate Byron weekend is right here!
Dates & Cost
Start: Fri, 25 Oct 2019
End: Sun, 27 Oct 2019
Cost: $299.00 AUD
- Extreme Adventures crew.
- All transportation.
- 2 Nights dorm accommodation.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners.
- Aussie BBQ Dinner
- Lighthouse Walk
- Sea kayaking.
- Learn to surf lesson.
- Plenty of time to enjoy the beach!
What to Bring
- Shorts, t-shirts, swimwear, towel, some warmer clothes for the evenings!
- rain jacket, just in case!
- Clothing for nightlife, fleece or similar.
- A chill attitude.
- ID (proof of age) for nightlife.