• Spring Break: So That's What A Sheep Is For. BOND
• To: South Island New Zealand
• 7Days / 7 Nights
• Departs: Tue, 02 Apr 2019
What better way to see Middle Earth than by throwing yourself off of it, and getting up close and personal with it.
New Zealand has some of the most magnificent natural surroundings this planet has to offer, which will calm your nerves as you plummett from the ledge Bungy High Above Queenstown. It doesn't stop there either, jet boat through ravines on the Shotover, hike the Fox Glacier, take a hair raising helicopter ride with Glacier landing , Bus canyon ride and white water raft the raging river back out. Relax in the Lake Tekapo Hot Springs and then get downright crazy in the adventure capital of the world... Queenstown!
All this and more, as you'll still have a chance to soak up the serenity around the placid magnificence of Fox Glacier and experience just how small nature can make you feel! Top it off with a genuine Sheep Farm Experience and you'll come to realise exactly what a Sheep IS for! Baaaaa...
Dates & Cost
Start: Tue, 02 Apr 2019
End: Tue, 09 Apr 2019
Cost: $1635.00 AUD
Fly into Christchurch, New Zealand on 2nd April Fly out of Christchurch, New Zealand on 9th April 2018 .
- Extreme Adventures crew
- All Accommodation. (hostel and lodge style)
- All Transport on tour
- Lake Tekapo hot springs
- Scenic Helicopter ride with Glacier Landing
- AJ Hackett Bungy Jump
- White-water Rafting and canyon bus ride.
- Jet Boating
- Luge and Gondola rides
- party nights in Queenstown, NZ's biggest party town!
- Visit a genuine sheep farm, and enjoy a home cooked meal shearing demo and farm experience
- One Inflatable Sheep mascot per bus and Instructions on Courting Procedures!
- Does NOT include airfare to/from Christchurch.
- only includes 11 meals
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VAlID NZ VISA BEFORE TRAVEL