• Spring Break: ONE FISH TWO FISH -TOUR 1
• To: Brisbane - Fraser Island - Whitsundays - Cairns
• 9 days / 9 nights
• Departs: Thu, 18 Apr 2019
You wanna get crazy with Australia's number one Spring Break tour? Then look no further! It's 9 wild party nights backed up by 9 full on days as we keep you pumped up during the
Spring Break of a lifetime.
Crikey! Hit the Bruce Highway and head for beautiful Noosa beach for a surf lesson , 4wd the beaches and dunes of Fraser Island in search of pristine freshwater lakes. Laze around on million dollar boats as we experience the unsurpassed beauty of the Whitsunday Islands, or sip margaritas at our beachfront island resort.
We'll make sure you get everywhere you want to be as we don't waste a single minute of your precious time Down Under. In Cairns you'll tackle the white water rapids of the Barron River, dive the Outer Great Barrier Reef, along with the Extreme Adventures Exclusive: Night Bungy Dance Party! It all culminates with the Exclusive Extreme Finale Party at Cairns? craziest location, the Woolshed. With all this jam-packed into one complete package, you'll know that this is the Spring Break of a life time!!!.
Dates & Cost
Start: Thu, 18 Apr 2019
End: Sat, 27 Apr 2019
Cost: $1999.00 AUD
Status: Fully Booked
Tour 1 - Evening 17th April arrive Brisbane. Depart Cairns any Time on 27th April
If flying in the evening before departure you need to arrange accommodation. Base Brisbane Central is located 3 blocks from our departure point of Roma st Station to book ring
07 3211 2433
- Extreme Adventures crew, with you all tour!
- Learn to surf lesson- Noosa
- Welcome Party (inc. Drinks)
- Bungy Jump and Party.
- AJ Hackett Bungy Swing
- Maxi Yacht Sailing in the Whitsunday Islands.
- 4 x 4 bus trip on Fraser Island.
- Carlos Sandblow
- Pristine Fraser Island Lakes
- Full Day White Water Rafting the Barron River.
- 2 nights on a Tropical Island Resort.
- Whitehaven Beach.
- High speed ocean rafting adventure
- Rainforest and Waterfalls trip
- Great Barrier Reef trip to outer barrier reef on a luxury vessel.
- Scuba dive and snorkeling Great Barrier Reef.
- Great share accommodation, all included (final night too!).
- Quality Licensed Tour Professionals.
- Over half the meals (20 out of 27).
- All transportation from Brisbane to Cairns.
- Does NOT include all government taxes. Reef/river taxes and national park fees total about $58
- Does NOT include flights to Brisbane or from Cairns
What to Bring
- Shorts, t-shirts, swimmers,Towel, fleece or similar.
- 1 day pack, 1 regular backpack (or similar).
- money for drinks, souvenirs, taxes $58, etc...
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Travel pillow for overnight buses.