• Spring Break: So That's What A Sheep Is For- TOUR 1
• To: South Island New Zealand
• 9 Days / 10 Nights
• Departs: Thu, 20 Sep 2018
What better way to see Middle Earth than by throwing yourself off of it, and getting up close and personal with it.
New Zealand has some of the most magnificent natural surroundings this planet has to offer, which will calm your nerves as you plummett off the Ledge bungy high over Queenstown . It doesn't stop there either, jet boat through ravines on the Shotover,White water rafting, helicopter ride with Glacier landing, visit the Ice Bar and then get downright crazy in the adventure capital of the world... Queenstown!
All this and more, as you'll still have a chance to soak up the serenity around the placid magnificence of Milford Sound aboard our boat cruise, and experience just how small nature can make you feel! Top it off with a genuine Sheep Farm Experience and you'll come to realise exactly what a Sheep IS for! Baaaaa...
Dates & Cost
Start: Thu, 20 Sep 2018
End: Sun, 30 Sep 2018
Cost: $1899.00 AUD
Status: Fully Booked
Fly into Christchurch, New Zealand on Thursday Evening 20th September . Fly out of Christchurch, New Zealand on 30th September
- Extreme Adventures crew
- All Accommodation. (hostel and lodge style)
- All Transport on tour
- Milford Sound trip including boat cruise
- Scenic Helicopter ride with Glacier Landing
- AJ Hackett Bungy Jump
- White-water Rafting and canyon bus ride.
- Jet Boating
- Luge and Gondola rides
- Te Anau Glow worm caves and cruise
- Bar crawl including THE ICE BAR.
- Includes over half the meals.(16 out of 27 meals)
- Party nights in Queenstown, the worlds Adventure Capital
- Visit a genuine sheep farm, and enjoy a home cooked meal and shearing demo
- One Inflatable Sheep mascot per bus and Instructions on Courting Procedures!
- Does NOT include airfare to/from Christchurch
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A VAILD NZ VISA BEFORE TRAVEL