If flying in the evening before departure you will need to arrange accommodation. Base Brisbane Central is located 3 blocks from our departure point of Roma st Station to book ring 07 3211 2433
This bus will depart with One Fish Tour 2. If you book after 2nd August you will be on Bus 2. All bookings made before 2nd August will be on Bus 1 Tour 2. Roma St Coach Terminal, Level 3, Coach Deck (outside the Brisbane Buslines Desk)
Friday 26th September
Brisbane - Rainbow Beach
Accommodation: Rainbow Beach
Meals: BBQ Dinner
- The adventure begins! Time to head north out of town. Australia Zoo is our morning stop as we visit the final home of the Croc Hunter. View all manner of Aussie creepy crawlies, as well as koalas, roos, crocs and other Aussie natives. Grab a bite for lunch before we take off for the gateway to Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach, and check-in to our accommodations.We will take a walk up to the carlos sandblow as this is a must for sunset in rainbow beach. Tonight is our welcome party (including 2 hours of san gria) which allows everybody some time to get to know each other and then after dinner, party time and the extreme traditional 'Naming Of the Roo'.
Saturday 27th September
Accommodation: Extreme Bus overnight
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- After breakfast we're off to Fraser Island to check out some awesome fresh water lakes inc lake Mckenzie, drive on the sand dunes and check out the ship wreck. After a day of exploring, sun baking and beach football we head back to meet our ferry to the mainland as we head off to Airlie Beach. This is where you'll need to pack a small bag for 2 days of beach bumming! Our boats to the island paradise can't fit all you're big bags!! This is also where a travel pillow will come in handy, as it's an all night trip. time to catch up on some sleep!
Sunday 28th September
Whitsunday Islands / Whitehaven Beach
Accommodation: Tropical Island Resort
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- This is the start of the sailing and island adventure. Pack the suitcases away, its just swimmers and sun screen in this island paradise! While we have breakfast we'll give you a run down on what to expect and what you'll need to know about the sailing and our island home for the next two days. A bit of paper work to sign, then off we trot to meet your skipper and check safety procedures. Our vessel today is not a sailing yacht, but a couple of high powered lean mean cruising machines! They'll have you jumping wakes, making whirlpools and generally trying to scare the life out of you! If the ride doesn't wake you up, the beautiful locations we see will! Take a dip in the crystal clear water on Whitehaven Beach, go searching for the elusive turtles and take in the beauty of the area - at 60kph! Whitehaven is a Whitsunday icon, seen in television commercials the world over, with sand like sugar... After a wet and wonderful day we'll cruise into our Island home for dinner and a great party night.
Monday 29th September
Accommodation: Airlie Beach
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Today we board our Maxi yacht to complete the must do's of the whitsundays! We'll put this baby through it's paces AS we glide around some more of the area, then make a stop to get in the water and do some exploring . Here you'll also have the oportunity to strap on a mask and snorkel and spend some quality time with the locals. We will spend some of the afternoon here just soaking up the atmosphere and the sun on our multi million dollar vessel, before our final leg of sailing back in to the marina. We will head into Airlie Beach to Our accommodation and get ready for a group dinner and for desert we will get a taste of the Airlie beach night life.
Tuesday 30th September April
Accommodation: Mission Beach
- Today is your day to get to know Airlie Beach, or just lie on the beach by the lagoon. Jet skis, water-skiing, mini golf and tubing are also available at great value prices. It’s your day to play however you choose. This afternoon we will get back on our coach and head 6 hours north to Mission Beach.
Wednesday 1st October
Tully River Rafting-Cairns
Meals:Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
River tax $30 (guide will collect from you)
- Pick up time for an action packed day of white water rafting. The rapids are up to grade 4 depending on the season. The Tully is an awesome river with plenty of boulders and great drops plus running through a tropical rainforest means warm water (yeah right we hear you say). You'll appreciate this as you are thrown from the raft for the fifth time. Riverside lunch is included. Wet and exhausted you'll drag yourself from the river to head into Cairns via an afternoon tea stop. Our centrally located accommodation in Cairns is an upmarket backpacker’s that has to be experienced to be believed, you won’t want to leave.Tonight we head out for a Beautiful group dinner then your night to look around or join your guides out on the town.
Thursday 2nd October
Optional Adrenaline Day - Bungy Party
Your Day – Cairns definitely has a lot to offer, so we give you the chance to either do your own thing or if you're up to it, take the chance to do an optional skydive. See your guides to book this!3.00pm
-Today is our Extreme Adventures exclusive: Bungy Party! We meet at the reception desk and head deep into the rainforest, where you'll hurl yourself off the AJ Hackett tower overlooking the bar below. You splash down into the tropical pond hanging only by the bungy cord. Of course it's safe.. Try the AJ Swing as well or just sit back with a few cold beverages and watch your mates take the plunge.
Friday 3rd October
Great Barrier Reef
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Reef tax $20 (guide will collect from you)
– We know it’s another early morning, but the Great Barrier Reef awaits! A luxury Boat will whisk you to the outer reef for a day of snorkelling and a scuba dive. Make sure you have your underwater camera available for a snap with Nemo.If you dont have your scuba licence dont worry you will still be scuba diving!! The dive masters will teach you everything you need to know on our way to the reef so you are ready for your intro dive. Lunch is provided on the boat and make sure you don't swim straight after eating (our mothers told us this).
Saturday 4th October
Rainforest - Waterfalls - Woolshed Party
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
– Free time to sleep in, shop and recover!1.00pm
– Enough of the saltwater, time to head inland to the Crystal Cascades. We'll take a walk through some rainforest, to get to our swimming hole -complete with a small rock jump if the water is high enough! then on to another spot for a bit of a relax in a natural spa. The fresh water will recharge hung-over heads before rocking back into Cairns for our final night party.8.00pm
– It’s on to our exclusive Final party and trip presentation at the Woolshed Nightclub. Our farewell balcony party eventually overflows into the regular crowds at this infamous Cairns Party Venue. A final chance to farewell your One Fish Two Fish friends and maybe make some new ones
Sunday 5th October
Check out this morning!
Check out is at 10am. Getting from our accommodation to Cairns Airport is roughly $7 pp by shuttle bus or roughly $15-$20 per Taxi.