University of Sydney Orientation Escape
• University of Sydney: UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY ORIENTATION ESCAPE
• To: Hunter Valley - Port Stephens
• 2 days 1 night
Lunch and Dinner incl.
Bus departs campus from the main bus stop City Rd across from the Wentworth Building at the University of Sydney.10am
Australian Reptile Park. You will are free to explore the park and experience dingoes, koalas, emus, kangaroos, crocodiles, snakes and spiders.12pm
Tour through the hunter Valley Enjoying 2 wine tastings at 2 different wineries and 1 tour/tasting of the local beer brewery.6pm
Arrive at Port Stephens accomodation. You will get a brief run down on the area, time to drop your bags, then we will meet for a few drinks.7.30pm
Dinner is served, followed by some nighttime festivities!!
Jump in the transfer buses for a ride to the dolphin cruise! Enjoy the natural beauty of Port Stephens and the coast line as we head out into the Pacific Ocean to try and find our aquatic friends.1pm
After grabbing your own lunch lets grab our sand boards and try and conquer the sand dunes, our 4 wheel drive shuttle will have us on the dunes in no time at all!4pm
Depart Port Stephens and head back to Sydney6.30pm
Arrive back at University of Sydney with a bunch of new friends, and some great memories!
- Extreme adventures tour guides
- All transportation from and back to the University of Sydney.
- 1 night accommodation
- Most meals
- National Park fees
- Australian Reptile Park
- Hunter Valley wine tour
- 2 wineries and 1 brewery tastings
- Sand Boarding
- Port Stephens Dolphin Watching Cruise
What to Bring
- Swimmers!! towel, hat, sunscreen
- A light rain / wind jacket or sweater just in case it gets cold.
- Water bottle, camera.
- A smile.