Byron Bay and Surronds
• Griffith University: GRIFFITH UNI ORIENTATION TRIP
• To: Byron Bay
• 2 Days 2 Nights
Pick up Nathan Campus (The Circuit Bus Stop).4.15pm
Pick up Gold Coast Campus, (Parklands Drive Bus Stop)6.00pm
arive in byron bay. check in to your rooms freshen up and meet by the pool for drinks and dinner.After dinner its time to check out Byron Bay's nocturnal activities.
Breakfast at Hostel.9.00am
Head down to the beach for either surfing lessons or sea kayaking with dolphins.11.00am
Switch over activities.1pm
Switch activities if needed. For those with free time lunch will be served by the pool. and some beach games will begin!3.00pm
Free afternoon to just chill out,or maybe try sky diving/whale watching.
Breakfast at Hostel, and time to pack up.9.00am
Now we'll head down to the beach get any activities done that you haven?t done yet!2.30pm
meet back at your accomadation and prepare for the hike to the lighthouse, Australias most eastern point!4.30
head back to campus.
During your time in Byron there are a couple of options you may wish to try:
-SKY DIVE from 14,000 feet over one of australias most beautiful coastline.
*Try Hang Gliding (tandem) over the clear waters and national parks of Byron Bay for a full 30 minutes
-SCUBA DIVE in one of Australia?s top 10 sites ? Julian Rocks.
*Introductory dive ½ day including
- Extreme Adventures crew.
- All transportation.
- 2 Nights dorm accommodation.
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners.
- Traditional Aussie BBQ Dinner
- Lighthouse Walk
- Sea kayaking.
- Learn to surf lesson.
- Plenty of time to enjoy the beach!
What to Bring
- Shorts, t-shirts, swimwear, towel, some warmer clothes for the evenings!
- rain jacket, just in case!
- Clothing for nightlife, fleece or similar.
- A chill attitude.
- ID (proof of age) for nightlife.