If flying in the evening before departure you will need to arrange accommodation. Base Brisbane Central is located 3 blocks from our departure point of Roma st Station to book ring 07 3211 2433
Roma St Coach Terminal, Level 3, Coach Deck (outside the Brisbane Buslines Desk)
Saturday 20th April
Brisbane - Rainbow Beach
Accommodation: Rainbow Beach
Meals: BBQ Dinner8.30am
- The adventure begins! We are headed north out of town,time to get Spring Break started with a learn to surf lesson in stunning Noosa! Grab a bite for lunch before we take off for the gateway to Fraser Island, Rainbow Beach, and check-in to our accommodations.We will take a walk up to the carlos sandblow as this is a must for sunset in rainbow beach. Tonight is our welcome party which allows everybody some time to get to know each other and then after dinner, party time and the extreme traditional 'Naming Of the Roo'.
Sunday 21st April
Accommodation: Extreme Bus overnight
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner7.30am
- After breakfast we're off to Fraser Island to check out some awesome fresh water lakes inc Lake Mckenzie, drive ON the sand dunes and check out the ship wreck. After a day of exploring, sun baking and beach football we head back to meet our ferry to the mainland as we head off to Airlie Beach. This is where you'll need to pack a small bag for 2 days of beach bumming! Our boats to the island paradise can't fit all you're big bags!! This is also where a travel pillow will come in handy, as it's an ALL night trip. time to catch up on some sleep!
Monday 22nd April
Whitsunday Islands / Whitehaven Beach
Accommodation: Airlie Beach
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner8.00am
- This is the start of the sailing and island adventure. Pack the suitcases away, its just swimmers and sun screen in this island paradise! While we have breakfast we'll give you a run down on what to expect and what you'll need to know about the sailing and our island home for the next 2 days. A bit of paper work to sign, then off we trot to meet your skipper and check safety procedures. Our vessel today is not a sailing yacht, but a couple of high powered lean mean cruising machines! They'll have you jumping wakes, making whirlpools and generally trying to scare the life out of you! If the ride doesn't wake you up, the beautiful locations we see will! Take a dip in the crystal clear water on Whitehaven Beach, go searching for the elusive turtles and take in the beauty of the area - at 60kph! Whitehaven is a Whitsunday icon, seen in television commercials the world over, with sand like sugar... After a wet and wonderful day we'll cruise home for dinner and a great party night.
Tuesday 23rd April
Accommodation: Tropical Island resort
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner9.00am
- Today we board our Maxi yacht to complete the must do's of the whitsundays! We'll put this baby through it's paces AS we glide around some more of the area, then make a stop to get in the water and do some exploring . Here you'll also have the opportunity to strap on a mask and snorkel and spend some quality time with the locals. We will spend some of the afternoon here just soaking up the atmosphere and the sun on our multi million dollar vessel, before our final leg of sailing back in to the marina. We will get ready for our trip north to our tropical island resort.
Wednesday 24th April
Accommodation: Tropical island resort.
Meals: Breakfast, DinnerSleep In
- Today is your day to get to know the island,just lie on the beach, or chill out in the sun by day and groove to funky tunes at the Island Bar. Take a walk to the look out for sunset and stop to see some koalas in the wild along the way. The day is yours to what ever you please but make sure you save some energy for another island party night!!
Thursday 25th April
White Water Rafting-Cairns
Meals:Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
River tax $30 (guide will collect from you)7.00am
- Pick up time for an action packed day of white water rafting. The rapids are up to grade 4 depending on the season. RAfting on the beautiful river with plenty of boulders and great drops plus running through a tropical rainforest means warm water (yeah right we hear you say). You'll appreciate this as you are thrown from the raft for the fifth time. Riverside lunch is included. Wet and exhausted you'll drag yourself from the river to head into Cairns via an afternoon tea stop. Our centrally located accommodation in Cairns is an upmarket backpacker?s that has to be experienced to be believed. With an open-air beer hall, lagoon pool with waterfall, beach volleyball court? you won?t want to leave.Tonight we head out for a beautiful group dinner then your night to look around or join your guides out on the town.
Friday 26th April
Optional Adrenaline Day - Bungy Party
Your Day Cairns definitely has a lot to offer, so we give you the chance to either do your own thing or if you're up to it, take the chance to do an optional skydive. See your guides to book this!3.00pm
-Today is our Extreme Adventures exclusive: Bungy Party! We meet at the reception desk and head deep into the rainforest, where you'll hurl yourself off the AJ Hackett tower overlooking the bar below. You splash down into the tropical pond hanging only by the bungy cord. Of course it's safe.. Try the AJ Swing as well or just sit back with a few cold beverages and watch your mates take the plunge.
Saturday 27th April
Great Barrier Reef
Meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Reef tax $20 (guide will collect from you)7.30am
We know it's another early morning, but the Great Barrier Reef awaits! A luxury Boat will whisk you to the outer reef for a day of snorkelling and a scuba dive. Make sure you have your underwater camera available for a snap with Nemo.If you dont have your scuba licence dont worry you will still be scuba diving!! The dive masters will teach you everything you need to know on our way to the reef so you are ready for your intro dive. Lunch is provided on the boat and make sure you don't swim straight after eating (our mothers told us this).
Sunday 28th April
Rainforest - Waterfalls - Woolshed Party
Meals: Breakfast and DinnerMorning
Free time to sleep in, shop and recover!1.00pm
Enough of the saltwater, time to head inland to the Crystal Cascades. We'll take a walk through some rainforest, to get to our swimming hole -complete with a small rock jump if the water is high enough! then on to another spot for a bit of a relax in a natural spa. The fresh water will recharge hung-over heads before rocking back into Cairns for our final night party.8.00pm
It's on to our exclusive Final party and trip presentation at the Woolshed Nightclub. Our farewell balcony party eventually overflows into the regular crowds at this infamous Cairns Party Venue. A final chance to farewell your One Fish Two Fish friends and maybe make some new ones
Monday 29th April
Check out this morning!
Check out is at 10am. Getting from our accommodation to Cairns Airport is roughly $7 pp by shuttle bus or roughly $15 per cab.