Extreme Hunter / Port Stephens
• University of Wollongong: UOW ORIENTATION WEEKEND TRIP
• To: Hunter Valley and Port Stephens
• 2 Days / 1 Nights
Sat 26th February
Depart University of Wollongong main bus stop (Western Bus Bay)10.30am
Australian Reptile Park. You will be lead through the park by one of the park rangers to experience dingoes, koalas, emus, kangaroos, crocodiles, snakes and spiders.12pm
Tour through the hunter Valley Enjoying 2 tastings at 2 different wineries and 1 tour/tasting of the local beer brewery.6pm
Arrive at Port Stephens accomodation. You will get a brief run down on the area, time to drop your bags, then we will meet for a few drinks.7.30pm
Dinner is served, followed by some nighttime festivities!!
Sun 27th February
Jump in the transfer buses for a ride to the dolphin cruise! Enjoy the natural beauty of Port Stephens and the coast line as we head out into the Pacific Ocean to try and find our aquatic friends.1pm
After grabbing your own lunch lets strap on our sand boards and try and conquer the sand dunes, our 4 wheel drive shuttle will have us on the dunes in no time at all!4pm
Depart Port Stephens and head back to Sydneyaprox 7.30pm
Arrive back at University of Wollongong with a bunch of new friends, and some great memories!
- Extreme adventures tour guides
- All transportation from and back to the University of Wollongong.
- 1 night accommodation
- Most meals
- National Park fees
- Australian Reptile Park
- Hunter Valley wine tour
- 2 wineries 1 brewery and tastings
- Sand Boarding
- Port Stephens Whale/Dolphin Watching Cruise
What to Bring
- Swimmers!! towel, hat, sunscreen
- A light rain / wind jacket or sweater just in case it gets cold.
- Water bottle, camera.
- A smile.